Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,912 (COL$5,983,171) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)