Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,518 in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)