Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,603 in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Winnipeg costs C$200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)