Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.652 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 27% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,127 (NZ$6,332) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)