Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00877 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,784 (₨317,488) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)