Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 11% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,551 in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (20 minutes ago)