Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.13798 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 42% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,869 ($b13,545) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)