Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.13562 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 43% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,864 ($b13,745) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (40 minutes ago)