Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23945 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,783 (11,621 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)