Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01871 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 41% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,915 (Php102,392) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (35 minutes ago)