Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01558 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 49% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,163 (Php74,674) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)