Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00757 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,465 (¥457,677) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)