Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01617 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,137 (руб 132,116) in Novokuznetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)