Cost of living comparison between Novi Sad, Serbia and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00811 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 50% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,570 (193,659 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)