Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00814 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 50% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,641 (201,532 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)