Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10572 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 23% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,843 (36,352 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)