Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10590 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 23% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,835 (36,213 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)