Cost of living comparison between Nizhniy Tagil, Russia and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01459 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 40% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,938 (руб 132,814) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)