Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00739 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,683 (¥363,159) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (41 minutes ago)