Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00780 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,895 (¥371,130) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)