Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12142 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 27% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,275 (Q18,737) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)