Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23012 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 32% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,031 (13,173 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)