Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24485 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 40% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,376 (17,872 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)