Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00747 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,945 (¥394,348) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (44 minutes ago)