Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08463 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 8% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,796 (33,038 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (43 minutes ago)