Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08601 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 7% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,462 (28,625 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (40 minutes ago)