Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04352 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,498 (Mex$ 34,424) in Naucalpan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (40 minutes ago)