Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13799 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 18% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,475 (元17,936) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)