Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12697 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 26% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,839 (元14,482) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)