Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.615 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,300 (3,742 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (about 1 hour ago)