Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.617 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,179 (3,529 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $250 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lima costs S/. 3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gweru costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (about 1 hour ago)