Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.621 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,384 (3,839 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)