Cost of living comparison between Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02616 EUR / THB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 36% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,010 (76,838 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)