Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 23% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,497 (3,115,181 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)