Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00778 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,887 (¥371,279) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)