Cost of living comparison between Nagasaki, Japan and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00885 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,844 (¥434,373) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)