Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00828 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,782 (¥456,508) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (33 minutes ago)