Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03411 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 69% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €934 (27,380₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (24 minutes ago)