Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03272 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 56% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,146 (35,005₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (about 1 hour ago)