Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00041 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 35% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,026 (4,887,960 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (24 minutes ago)