Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.326 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 7% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,783 (﷼ 1,197) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (41 minutes ago)