Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,421 in Murcia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)