Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00807 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 45% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,375 (₨170,316) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (30 minutes ago)