Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 44% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,739 (3,408KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨70 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (21 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)