Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 14% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,230 (2,597 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U320 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (44 minutes ago)