Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.939 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 11% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,786 (2,966 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)