Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 13% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,165 (2,523 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (12 minutes ago)