Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 12% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,565 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)