Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 10% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,289 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)