Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,009 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03277 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 8% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,978 ($U90,867) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U180 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 2 hours ago)