Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,200 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02712 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 19% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,853 ($U68,311) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)