Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 827 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04874 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,880 (Mex$ 38,570) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)