Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 23% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,774 in Monsanto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)