Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 28% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,197 in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)