Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12697 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 5% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,281 (17,965 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)