Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.657 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 27% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,280 (3,468 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)