Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00807 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 26% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,896 (₨358,607) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)