Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20712 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 24% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,470 (RM11,923) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (38 minutes ago)