Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03269 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 35% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,121 ($U64,885) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)