Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 916 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,559 (COL$5,282,744) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)