Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08500 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 56% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,443 (Bs 40,504) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)