Cost of living comparison between Maturín, Venezuela and Amiens, France
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09208 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 63% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,887 (Bs 53,078) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)