Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08964 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 56% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,071 (Bs 56,573) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 12,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)