Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02756 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 33% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,468 (53,281 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)