Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03185 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 50% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,299 (40,779₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)