Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00898 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,965 (₨330,095) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (about 2 hours ago)