Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08495 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 72% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,125 (Bs 48,558) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)