Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09222 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 94% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €6,069 (Bs 65,808) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (about 2 hours ago)