Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 12% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,358 (3,555 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)