Cost of living comparison between Manzanillo, Cuba and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.911 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 11% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,327 (3,653 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)